The world headquarters of an international automotive supplier contracted Lakeshore Environmental for guidance in preparing permits and programs to meet state and federal environmental regulatory and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations. Lakeshore navigated through the maze of regulatory requirements, minimizing the required submittals. After a series of onsite surveys, interviews and monitoring, the client was provided:
- OSHA compliance and training seminars
- Wastewater monitoring and wastewater quality reports
- Annual SARA Title III (Community Emergency and Community Right-to-Know) reports
- Spill and storm water contingency plans
- Obtained air quality permits
- A computerized compliance tracking system
Lakeshore’s industrial compliance experts met the client’s immediate needs in a timely and cost effective manner. To facilitate compliance, Lakeshore developed a tracking system to assist with compliance submittals.